JIDO engaged our team to develop a training solution that would improve vehicle crew situational awareness and counter-I.E.D. performance. We convened experts across technology, military, and creative industries to examine why the current training was ineffective and to design an improved process. Because emotionally compelling events embed in a person’s “fight or flight” system, we developed a simulation that immerses soldiers in a realistic convoy situation, training them to identify I.E.D. threats who experience the physical sensations of an actual I.E.D. explosion. This immersive training simulation was deployed across multiple military bases, having trained thousands of troops, preparing them for the unpredictable threats of IEDs on the battlefield, and inevitably saving countless lives.
- Join The #HeroesWearMasks Challenge And Make A Difference In Your Community
- Has This Pandemic Changed How You View Time?
- Why I’d like to start a movement to educate people on how to think holistically, and then validate facts
- Why Every Leader Needs to Become a Campaign Manager
- Post Crisis Business Ideas: Create New Ways of Thinking With a Mixed Table