Most military training games are “on rails.” If you do A, then B and C occur. But life doesn’t work that way. Reality is off rails with random and unpredictable occurrences. It is with that in mind that we were tasked to build a real life digital role playing game. Our team designed, developed and to this day continues to provide the operation of the Strategic Interplay Exploration (SIE) for the Department of Defense. This cutting-edge system enables participants to actively and realistically immerse themselves in numerous real life scenarios, replacing legacy paper and pencil tabletop exercises.
- Has This Pandemic Changed How You View Time?
- Why I’d like to start a movement to educate people on how to think holistically, and then validate facts
- Why Every Leader Needs to Become a Campaign Manager
- Post Crisis Business Ideas: Create New Ways of Thinking With a Mixed Table
- The Leadership Podcast: Prisoners of Our Own Perspective