Most military training games are “on rails.” If you do A, then B and C occur. But life doesn’t work that way. Reality is off rails with random and unpredictable occurrences. It is with that in mind that we were tasked to build a real life digital role playing game. Our team designed, developed and to this day continues to provide the operation of the Strategic Interplay Exploration (SIE) for the Department of Defense. This cutting-edge system enables participants to actively and realistically immerse themselves in numerous real life scenarios, replacing legacy paper and pencil tabletop exercises.
- The Innovation Show EP 253: The Renaissance Campaign: A Problem-Solving Formula with John Rogers
- Fake News, Facebook, and How We’re Influenceable Commodities. 4 Things to do Now
- Join The #HeroesWearMasks Challenge And Make A Difference In Your Community
- Has This Pandemic Changed How You View Time?
- Why I’d like to start a movement to educate people on how to think holistically, and then validate facts